Sunday 28 February 2016

Luxury Soy Copper Candles...

Luxury Scented Soy Candles
in Pure Copper Pots





My timing may be a bit off, I may not have these into the Etsy shop in time for Mothers Day 2016...

but...

sometimes the really good things REALLY are worth waiting for!


Priddy Priddy Luxury Copper Candles use

...Soy Wax 
{as Soy Candles give a cleaner burn in comparison to the cheaper paraffin wax candles}

...the finest oils/fragrances to give a beautiful scent throw.
{all oils are IFRA certified}


...and for the Luxury Pure Copper range I've chosen wooden wicks, which give a long burn time and make a most relaxing gentle fireside crackle as they burn.

Each Priddy Priddy candle is hand poured in small batches by me, here in England. 

I burn a tester for each batch to ensure that quality is maintained.

In essence I invest a lot of time and care into every candle that leaves my little home.


There has been a lot of testing of scents to find a core range, lots of testing of wicks, testing burn times, 
testing...testing...testing!

By night...

By day...

all to get them just so.


Pure Copper containers, these really are Luxurious



I can't not post about the CLP labelling!  
{It's all a bit boring but all thoroughly necessary to sell these beautiful candles}

Oh the labelling is hard work.

Legislation came into effect last year that ALL candles now need proper CLP labels.

Well that's quite a bit of work, investment and stress for a small business like myself.

But I am happy to say that ALL Priddy Priddy candles will conform to CLP legislation.  

Something I'm really quite proud of.


Finally wholesale enquiries please email
info@priddypriddy.co.uk

etsy.com/shop/priddypriddy






No comments:

Post a Comment